The New Zealand Open Source Awards recognise and promote:
- the contributions of New Zealanders to free and open source projects and free and open source philosophy
- exemplary use of free and open source by New Zealand organisations.
New Zealand Open Source Awards 2014
- Finalists have been announced
- Vote for the People's Choice award
- Gala dinner - Wednesday 12 November at Te Papa, Wellington
- Tickets $45, to reserve your ticket contact email@example.com
- The Clinton Bedogni Prize for Open Systems will be awarded at the gala dinner
If you wish to talk to us about becoming a sponsor for the 2014 awards
If you wish to receive information about the awards, the awards dinner or have any other enquiries
History of the awards
The New Zealand Open Source Awards were first held in 2007, and this year marks the fith time that the community will nominate the outstanding projects and people that make open source the vibrant and successful force it is in New Zealand businesses and communities.
The role call of previous winners, and the nominations that they were drawn from, is an impressive testament to New Zealand's contributions to the global open source movement. As those contributions continue, the New Zealand Open Source Awards recognize that achievement and celebrate it with the people that make it happen.